Visiting / Important Place
Varanasi : Main Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Devi temple, Ganga Aarti, Kal Bhairav Mandir, Sarnath.
Day 01: Arrive in Delhi
Arrival at New Delhi International airport, welcome and assistance then transfer to Hotel. Overnight in a hotel at Delhi.
Day 02 : New Delhi
Full day city tour of New Delhi – Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb & Lotus Temple. India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshmi Narayan Temple – a modern Hindu temple also drive past President’s House, Parliament House and Connaught Place shopping Center.
Old Delhi – Visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana-the cremation sites of Mahatama Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
Delhi – Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur, on arrival check-in hotel.Evening at leisure. Over night stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 : Jaipur
After breakfast, full day city tour:-Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since it has retained this color. Built by Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose residential and business areas. Also visit Amber Fort 15 Kms away from Jaipur where you can enjoy an elephant’s ride up to the Fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
The world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Afternoon drive to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri:- It is 40 Kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal.Night train to Varanasi (2 A/C Sleeper class).
Day 05 : Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, our representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples Lord Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir , one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats (By boat visit All major Ghats) & Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
Day 06 : Varanasi local sightseeing -Dep.
You’ll be embarking on an excursion to Sarnath, one of the holiest places for Buddhists. It is where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Visit here Dhamek Stupa, a 34-metre high monument. Also visit Ramnagar Fort & Palace . Overnight night train Delhi.
Day 07 : Dep.
Representatives will assist to transfer you to the International Airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
* Accommodation on double(twin) sharing as per chosen package.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost does not include :-
* Ticket Monuments, Amusement Park, Guide Fee, Tips.
* Air /Train fair.
Cost Excludes :-
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket Service tax as actual.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Porterage at airport / station & hotels, insurance , laundry , liquors , wine etc.
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides , roadblocks , etc.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
– Mandatory X-Mas /New Year eve supplementary charges,that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concerned.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||22,500/-||25,500/-||30,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||21,500/-||23,500/-||25,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||19,500/-||21,500/-||23,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Note: – Tours can be tailor made according to your specification.