The Hills are Calling !Himachal tour packages are a fantastic combination of breathtaking scenery and impressive history. Flowing rivers, hot springs and snow capped mountains, all form a part of this immensely beautiful land. The land of scenic hill stations, local bazaars, beautiful walking paths.
Delhi / New Delhi.
The Indian capital city of Delhi has a long history; Located in northern India on the banks of the River Yamuna, Delhi has the political status of a federally-administered union territory known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), which in itself is part of National Capital Region.
he Hills are Calling !Himachal tour packages are a fantastic combination of breathtaking scenery and impressive history. Flowing rivers, hot springs and snow capped mountains, all form a part of this immensely beautiful land. The land of scenic hill stations, local bazaars, beautiful walking paths.
Day 01: Arrive in Delhi- Amritsar (450 Kms./10 Hrs.appx).
Arrival at New Delhi airport, welcome and assistance then drive to Amritsar by road. Check in the hotel, Leisure for rest of the day and relax, Stay overnight at Hotel in Amritsar.
Day 02 : Amritsar + Wagah Border
After breakfast, start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple the most important sikh shrine which is also known as Mecca of Sikhs. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh where British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering and killed hundreds of civilians. Visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an aymy outpost on Indo-Pak border just 30 kms from Amritsar where the daily highlightis the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03 : Amritsar – Manali (400 Kms./14 Hrs. appx).
Proceed to Manali by road. Arrival at Manali and transfer to hotel and relax. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (Rohtang pass/Snow point ) ( At Own Cost )
After Breakfast Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley – (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot .Evening back to hotel.Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali (local sightseeing )
After Breakfast go for Half Day sightseeing of Local Manali including Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Monasteries,e.t.c. Evening Free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Manali – Shimala (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs. appx).
Proceed to Shimla by road. Arrival at Shimla and transfer to hotel and relax n local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 07 : Shimala-Chandigarh.
After having the Breakfast drive to Chandigarh , go for local sightseeing visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden . In the evening check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Chandigarh-Delhi-Dep.
Representatives will assist to transfer you to the Station /Airport for home destination.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by private vehicle as per itinerary.
* Accommodation on double(twin) sharing as per chosen package.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost Excludes :-
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket Service tax as actual.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Porterage at airport / station & hotels, insurance , laundry , liquors , wine etc.
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides , roadblocks , etc.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
– Mandatory X-Mas /New Year eve supplementary charges,that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concerned.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||19,500/-||25,500/-||30,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||21,500/-||23,500/-||25,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||19,500/-||21,500/-||23,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Note: – Tours can be tailor made according to your specification.