Varanasi, one of the world’s oldest living cities. Enjoy a morning and evening boat ride on the Ganges River and marvel at the Ghats, stone steps leading to the riverbank used for centuries by devotees as bathing and cremation sites. You’ll learn about India’s three ancient religious traditions – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism – as you walk through Varanasi’s old city with an expert guide.
Knowingly or unknowingly, if a person touches fire, he will get burnt; similarly whether it is known by a person or not, if a devotee bathes in Holy Ganga, the river swallows all his sins. In Varanasi, one side of her bank is made up of Ghats. Ghat is a series of steps leading down to a water body, usually a holy river, lake or pond. Varanasi has nearly 84 ghats; steps leading down to Ganga. Most of the ghats were built when the city was under Maratha control. Most of the ghats are bathing ghats, while two are used as cremation sites. Most of the ghats are associated with legends or mythologies while some ghats are privately owned. Boat ride, especially in morning, on the Ganges across the ghats is very famous and popular visitor’s attraction.
Varanasi (Sunrise Tour with Hand Boat).
Pickup from Hotel / Resident. In the morning, enjoy boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats.
It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people doing their rituals and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges. See the Manikarka ghat where people perform the last rituals of life “Cremation”. We will cover all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat . Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front).Visit Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple & Old city.
——–End of the Tour. ———-
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
* English Speaking Guide.
*1 Hrs Boat & currently applicable taxes.
Cost does not include :-
* Monuments, Amusement Park, Guide Fee, Tips.
Package cost per person: (Cost is indicative only, actual cost may change as per the requirements)
|No of Persons||Minimum 02||Minimum 04|
|Vehicle used||A/C Etios / Dzier||A/C Innova|
|Cost per person||2,500/-||1,500/-|
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.