Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,Shweta Holidays relationship with you in relation to this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Shweta Holidays.
*Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
Payments : For all the services contracted, 50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel’s hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
At the time of booking, every person will have to pay 50% of the tour cost in advance, the remaining payment should be made 21 days before departure date of the tour and if the booking is made 21 days before tour departure full payment shall be made in cash.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment : Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
Cancellation Policy :
Shweta Holidays believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
1. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received 30 or more days before the date of arrival 25% of the total amount will be collected as cancellation charges.
2. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received 21 days before the date of arrival 50% of the total amount will be collected as cancellation charges.
3. In case of request for cancellation of booking is received less than 21 days before the date of arrival no refund would be allowed.
4. Cancellations to be made during office hours on working days against the original vouchers only.
5. No cancellations are allowed due to political reasons, cancellations of Trains / Flights natural cancellations and reasons of personal nature.
6. Advance Amount is non-refundable non transferable & non Extendable.
7. Cancellation will be entertained after getting written application only,along with authentic proof / reason.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Shweta Holidays marketing team has offered on special occasions like New Year, Diwali, Valentines Day etc. These are limited period offers and hence their cancellations are not possible.
Refund Policy :
• Refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service immediately. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• Refund amount will be credit to the account of Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking you used for that particular booking.
• Generally it will take 15 to 21 days to credit in your account. its totally depend on banks policy.
Our Liabilities & Limitations : Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Shweta Holidays act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment's, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage's & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note : We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
For the comfort and conveniece of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
We have mentioned the names of the Hotels for each tour, we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.