Varanasi, one of the world’s oldest living cities. Enjoy a morning and evening boat ride on the Ganges River and marvel at the Ghats, stone steps leading to the riverbank used for centuries by devotees as bathing and cremation sites. You’ll learn about India’s three ancient religious traditions – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism – as you walk through Varanasi’s old city with an expert guide.
Day 01 : Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, SHPL representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples, one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Varanasi: Departure
In the morning, enjoy boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats. Later excursion to Sarnath, 10km east of Varanasi, is one of the Buddhism’s major centers of India. After attaining enlightenment, the Buddha came to Sarnath where he gave his first sermon. Visit the deer park and the museum and later representatives will assist to transfer you to airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
——–End of the Tour. ———-
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A?C vehicle as per itinerary.
* Standard A/C hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost does not include :-
* Monuments, Amusement Park, Guide Fee, Tips.
* Boat ride to the Ghats.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||3,500/-||4,500/-||6,500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||2,500/-||4,000/-||6,500/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||2,000/-||3,500/-||5,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 90 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 90 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.